Want to kick up the heat in this sandwich you can increase the cayenne to 1/2 tsp (2 mL)
- In a large bowl, combine butter, oil, garlic, chili powder, paprika, thyme, cumin, salt, onion powder and cayenne. Add turkey scallopine and toss to coat evenly.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat and add scallopine and cook, turning once for about 4 minutes per side or until deep golden brown.
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and chipotle. Spread buns with mayo and top with lettuce. Divide scallopine into buns and serve.
- These scallopine are also delicious served on their own with rice and vegetables.
- If there are leftovers be sure to enjoy the scallopine cold in a sandwich the next day for lunch.