For an authentic touch, serve with hoisin sauce, hot sauce and fresh basil leaves on the side.
- Pour vegetable stock over roasted drumsticks, vegetables and seasoning. Simmer for one hour.
- Strain, discarding vegetables, decant and freeze or store in refrigerator for future use.
- Soak vermicelli in hot water until tender (approximately 8 minutes).
- In a large soup bowl, add vermicelli, sliced turkey, green onions, chilis and top up bowl with hot turkey stock.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve topped with fresh bean sprouts, and a lime wedge.