TIP: If you plan to freeze piecrust and reheat in oven, bake the pie for just 20 minutes.
- Roll out pie crust bottom in 2 pie pans.
- Spread 2 Tbsp of turkey gravy on bottom of pie with large tablespoon.
- Add filling of celery, carrot, turkey, potato, onion. Cover with rest of turkey gravy.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll out top of piecrust on to pie pan.
- Wet fork and crimp around edges. Trim pie dough if needed. Add vent holes in middle.
- Bake at 450°F degrees for 20-30 minutes or until edges are golden brown.