- In a large sauce pan, sauté onions, garlic and green bell pepper until tender.
- Add all dried spices and sauté for 2 minutes more.
- Add canned tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, black olives, Dijon mustard and salsa. Simmer covered for 5 minutes.
- Add turkey meat and simmer for another 20 minutes.
- Spray a medium-sized casserole dish with cooking spray and add half of the turkey mixture to the bottom of the casserole.
- Spread re-fried beans over top, then half of the grated cheese.
- Add the remainder of the turkey mixture and spread evenly.
- Top with the remainder of grated cheese and finish with an even layer of crumbled taco chips.
- Cover and bake at 375ºF (190ºC) for 25 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 10 minutes until bubbly and crisp.
Serve with sour cream, chopped green onion and guacamole.