Tip - You can use turkey breast or turkey thighs for this recipe. If you don’t have cooked turkey on hand, chop fresh turkey into chunks, season with olive oil, salt and pepper, and cook in a frying pan until browned on all sides and cooked through, 8 – 12 minutes.
For Pesto Parsley dressing:
- For salad:
- Cook the farro according to package instructions.
- Season the butternut squash with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees or until fork tender. Set aside to cool.
- Combine all remaining ingredients.
- Toss gently and season with salad dressing.
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender, hand blender or mini-chopper and blend.