If you enjoy having ready-to-go meals in the freezer, make a double batch of these and freeze half the marinated (uncooked) portion. When you're ready, just thaw them and cook as directed.
- Blend all ingredients (green onion to cayenne pepper) in a food processor. Pour into a re-sealable bag or container with the drumsticks and let marinate for at least 4 hours, or up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400oF (205oC).
- Using tongs, remove the drumsticks from the marinade and place on a baking sheet with a wire rack on top. This helps the heat get all the way around the drums so they cook more evenly. It's fine if they have big clumps of marinade on them, that makes them extra tasty!
- Roast the drumsticks for 45-50 minutes or until an instant read thermometer registers 165oF (74oC).
- Serve these with brown basmati rice and a salad on the side or enjoy with baked potatoes.