For chunkier chili, substitute ground turkey with boneless turkey breast slices, cut into small pieces.
- Heat oil in large non-stick fry pan or saucepan. Add turkey, onion and garlic. Cook, stirring constantly until turkey is no longer pink.
- Add dry seasonings and mix well.
- Add green and red pepper and broth.
- Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Add beans, cheese, sour cream, and parsley. Heat through, stirring to combine. Serve immediately.