Creamy Chipotle Dip:
- Scoop out potatoes into a mixing bowl and add cheddar, garlic, turkey, scallions, salt and pepper.
- Gently mash together with a fork until combined.
- Beat the egg and pour on to a shallow plate. On another plate, add panko crumbs.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop up the potato mixture and roll into 12 balls.
- Dip in egg, then roll in panko and set aside until ready to fry. Heat up oil to 350F (175C) then gently drop each bomba into the oil.
- Cook 4-5 at a time until golden and crisp. Keep warm in the oven until ready to serve.
Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend.
Peppery Parsley Dip:
Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
Chunky Tomato Dip:
Place all prepared ingredients in a bowl and gently combine and serve.