TIP: No Panini press? Wrap sandwiches in foil and bake in a 400°F (200°C) oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and sandwich is heated through.
- Pre-heat Panini press to medium-high.
- Rub the cut surfaces of each bun with the cut side of the garlic and brush with oil.
- Layer the bottom bun with red pepper slices, basil leaves and turkey dividing equally between the four sandwiches.
- Top each sandwich with two slices of cheese and the bun top.
- Place sandwich on Panini press and grill closed for 5 minutes or until cheese is fully melted and sandwich is heated through.
- Serve with warmed pasta sauce for dipping!