TIP: These drummettes make perfect leftovers. They are delicious served cold or at room temperature for lunch or an easy snack on-the-go.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- To season turkey combine salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika together and sprinkle on both sides of drummettes.
- Lightly dredge drummettes in cornstarch. Shake off excess.
- Place drummettes on a baking tray. Leave space between pieces to ensure they are not touching.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- While baking, prepare glaze. Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly. You can adjust spice level by adding more or less chili based on your heat preference. Set aside.
- At 30 minute mark, remove drummettes from oven and generously brush on glaze.
- Bake an additional 15 – 30 minutes until outside of drummettes are lightly browned and crispy, and interior is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and brush generously with remainder of glaze.
- Serve immediately.