Excellent source of thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B12, folate and pantothenate. Good source of vitamin B6, choline, manganese and iron.
- In a spice mill, grind the annatto seeds (or paprika mixture), coriander seeds and clove to a fine powder; add to a small bowl and mix with the orange juice, cumin, oregano, salt, pepper, garlic and lime juice.
- Pour the mixture over the turkey breasts, cover and refrigerate overnight or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat a barbeque up to 250°
- Remove the breasts from the marinade and place them on the barbeque, bone down. Cook for approximately 1 hour, or until an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the turkey breasts registers 165° Remove the turkey from the barbeque and set aside.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the cilantro leaves and mix with Greek yogurt, lime zest and lime juice.
- Slice the turkey breast thinly and serve on tortillas topped with the yogurt sauce.